Acoustic Alibi is Dan Arturi (lead vocal/mandolin/percussion), Brian Hilty (lead gtr/vocal) and James Bruebach (gtr/vocal), Larry Neubauer (Bass), and Chris Rhodes (Drums).
Drawing from years of Chicagoland stage experience, Acoustic Alibi acoustic trio and now full band is not your typical “slightly above average” musical act. For over 4 years now Acoustic Alibi trio has been wowing audiences with their wide variety of song selections and musical excellence, rival to none! From rock to pop to country to your requests, there’s a little something for everyone! And now with a full rhythm section and electric guitar added to the mix, our full band offering along with the acoustic trio makes Acoustic Alibi the perfect choice for any musical need.
To view the current setlist, just click the link above. You’ll find great hits from Eagles, Queen, Zac Brown, The Beatles, Pink Floyd and more!
Acoustic Alibi is available for Private Parties, Festivals, Corporate Events, Weddings, Bars, Restaurants and more. We deliver high quality sound and stage lighting for our shows at reasonable pricing.
For booking information, please contact [email protected] or call 224-236-2556.
Our Satisfied Partners Include:
- Mickey Finn’s Brewery – Libertyville, IL
- Docks Bar and Grill – Wauconda, IL
- Reefpoint Brew House – Racine, WI
- 129 Center Cut – Grayslake, IL
- The Vine – Grayslake, IL
- The Fogcutter – Lake Villa, IL
- Steven’s Steakhouse – Gurnee, IL
- Blarney Island – Antioch, IL
- Tighthead Tap & Brewing Co. – Mundelein, IL
- Broken Oar – Barrington, IL
- O’Toole’s – Lake Villa, IL